Friday, September 19, 2008

Busy... busy...

I cannot believe it is Friday already! My mom and dad have been really busy this week, and so have I. My mom switched the weekends she was working, so she could be off to visit Great-Grandma Nelson for her birthday.

So she is working overtime this weekend -- she has a meeting on Monday, so her next "real" day off of work won't be until next friday!!! She's pretty worn out already. She told me they've been busy at work lately, and Thursday I didn't get to see her at all! She had to stay late, and I was in bed when she got home. I didn't even hear her come in!

And my dad is busy trying to finish up all of his bat jobs before winter time. I guess bat's don't like to come outside when it's cold out either. He's got some cranky customers because they get really busy this time of year, and everyone thinks their house is more important!

But I've had a really good week. I've gotten to go to Tanya's pretty much every day. And I've got lotsa friends to play with there!

I'm pretty excited -- I get to go see my cousin Katie tommorow. She is turning one year old today. I'm really happy about the prospect of cake! I remember when she was born, I got to go see her in the hospital. She started out pretty tiny, but now she's almost as big as me!

But I gotta go... My mom say's it's time for bed. Talk to ya later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I can't wait to see you guys!!! woot woo