My mom just got my 18 month pictures taken today. I wanted to make sure everyone got to see them so they could pick out which ones they wanted, and what size. I'll make sure she actually gets them to ya!
You are sooooooo cute! And I know your mom is going to make fun of me for saying this, but you just have a great positive energy to you -- in some of those pictures, you just look like light is shining from inside you, and I think it is! (not literally of course)
haha...Becky doesn't have to make fun of you for it, Jen, I will! :) just kidding. Yay! Addisen smiled! I love all the pics, but the first one is my favorite!!! Whatever size...I'm not picky! I have a million old picture frames that need to be filled!
2 comments:
You are sooooooo cute! And I know your mom is going to make fun of me for saying this, but you just have a great positive energy to you -- in some of those pictures, you just look like light is shining from inside you, and I think it is! (not literally of course)
haha...Becky doesn't have to make fun of you for it, Jen, I will! :) just kidding. Yay! Addisen smiled! I love all the pics, but the first one is my favorite!!! Whatever size...I'm not picky! I have a million old picture frames that need to be filled!
Post a Comment